
How far along? 32 weeks. 8 more… I am so not ready for this. Too much to do!
Due Date: August 31.
Total weight gain/loss: 15 pounds gained, I'll get back to you after next weeks appointment.
Maternity clothes? I guess technically. They aren't "maternity" just longer or bigger.
Stretch marks? I was expecting more roundness, now it feels like I'm gonna have a torpedo sticking out the front of me… or as my hubby would say "the Hindenburg". Honey, you are so sweet.
Sleep: 430am rolls around and my body says "it's time to be awake". And then at 545am right before the alarm goes off at 6 my body says "you feel tired, maybe we should let you sleep for 15 minutes."
Best moment this week: Every once in awhile my hubby and I have heart to hearts, we talk about frustrations, worries, concerns, or just life. I was telling him about some of my concerns about pregnancy and delivery and he told me that every so often he prays like crazy for something and he said that he has prayed like I wouldn't believe for our son, his health and safe arrival. After we were done talking he held me close and told me that he loved me with his whole heart. Yeah, my man is the bomb.
Miss Anything? Being able to do things some times, packing boxes is relatively easy but moving them is not. Don't worry, I'm not lifting anything heavy!
Movement: He scared himself this week, like when you dream you are falling… Totally cracked me up because I was sitting there doing nothing.
Food cravings: Not really lately. I mostly hunt around my house for things that sound good.
Have you started to show yet: oh yes, I would think it would be obvious at this point.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: They ask about back pain in regards to labor. I'm just packing and moving for the next 3 weeks, we're gonna have to come up with something else to go off of.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have moody moments but I am still mostly happy.
Looking forward to: Moving! AAAHHHH!!!! I cannot wait to move in and enjoy our first house!
1 comment:
hey...now that i'm home, we should hang out sometime :) it's so fun reading about your progress, but its so much nicer to do it in person!!
Post a Comment