Due Date: August 31.
Total weight gain/loss: 15 pounds gained
Maternity clothes? nope. But I've bought teenage girl short shorts for when I'm home or going somewhere I don't care what I look like (like Walmart)- it's gonna be a warm summer!
Stretch marks? I can't really tell. My belly just looks ghostly white…
Sleep: Sunburns last week made sleeping difficult, but I only make one bathroom trip a night so I get a decent amount of sleep. But I really should take naps.
Best moment this week: 1.We heard back on "our" house, not any news we were hoping for but no bad news either… We are revising our offer and hopefully everything keeps moving along smoothly.
2. Little Force is on track. He is consistently a week bigger than he's suppose to be. His heartbeat is at 140 and it's been that way the entire pregnancy. He takes after mommy that way. Mommy's blood pressure and heart rate have remained their normal lower-than-average self.
Miss Anything? 1.Money. What we have is going to disappear quickly with a house and a baby. 2.Caffeine and sugar. Substituting decaf coffee for regular is relatively easy, but limiting sugar intake is a pain.
Movement: He really likes my ribs. I keep telling him that there is plenty of other places he can kick and those places are all a lot easier on me!
Food cravings: Sweets!! I need a Bavarian Cream Donut. Pronto. I'm trying to satisfy my sweet tooth with healthier things but it isn't filling that void!!!
Have you started to show yet: he's sticking out. but I'm still not rounded out!!!
Come on, little Force, use the force!
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: nope.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy with everything...
Looking forward to: House stuff. I should probably start packing… Oh, joy. And at some point we might start on a baby registry… We're getting kind of close!

No comments:
Post a Comment