Friday, May 11, 2012

24 weeks! where is time going?


How far along? 24 weeks.

Due Date: August 31.

Total weight gain/loss: 11 pounds gained

Maternity clothes? I've noticed my shirts are getting shorter... but I still haven't gotten any "maternity" tops, just longer shirts.

Stretch marks? i think there might be more... or my belly is just getting whiter and I notice them more often...

Sleep: 2am and my favorite quote from Big Bang Theory fits so well- "I do not have to urinate. I am a master of my own bladder.... Drat."

Best moment this week: 1/2 price Starbucks frappes! Ok, just kidding. But having a little more free time means hanging out with friends!

Miss Anything? weirdly- work. but I have been able to fill up my week -no problem.

Movement: Lots of kicking and I'm pretty sure he just likes to roll around sometimes. 

Food cravings: I would say sweets. But I love sweets anyway.

Have you started to show yet: he's sticking out. but I'm still not rounded out. Drat. 

Gender: Boy! 

Labor Signs: nope.  

Belly Button in or out? in

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Still sticking with happy, but I definitely have some moody moments. Why are people so annoying???

Looking forward to: Mother's Day (for my hubby's family) is happening at my house this year! And then of course chilling with my family. and next week conquering the basement- Going through totes. (not looking forward to it, but it's happening either way!)

No comments: