Friday, August 3, 2012

36 weeks!


How far along? 36 weeks. Aaahhhh!!!!!!!


Due Date: August 31.


Total weight gain/loss: 19 gained at my last appointment guessing 20 or 21 for this coming week. I’ve eaten out a lot this last week.


Maternity clothes? So far just longer or a size bigger clothes.


Stretch marks? Yup, 2 brand new ones on the left side of my belly, reddish/purple too!  

Sleep: I had some good nights of sleep this past week, but I think that’s just exhaustion from moving!


Best moment this week: Moving!!!! We’re in our new house and unpacking. Better get that baby room set up and quick!

Miss Anything? Sleeping on my belly and back…I can’t wait.


Movement: All the time! I love it! This morning he had his butt stuck under my ribs on the right side and his feet up under the left side, glad he was comfy because I certainly wasn’t!


Food cravings: coffee, sugar, and donuts.


Have you started to show yet: He’s out there! No one believes me when I tell them I’m 4 weeks away. Apparently I’m not big enough!


Gender: Boy! 


Labor Signs: Let’s go with no. but I have back pain!


Belly Button in or out? In, Guess he’s not done cooking yet!


Wedding rings on or off? on


Happy or Moody most of the time: I’m only moody when I’m super tired!


Looking forward to: fewer boxes, next baby appointment, and starting on Little Force’s room.

No comments: