Friday, December 25, 2009
Thankful
I was just thinking today that I am blessed to have a good family and awesome friends. Obviously I know my family best, and I have some friends that I've known for a long time and some I've only known for a few short months. I'm blessed because of what I absorb and learn from my friends... mostly ladies, of course, but I learn so much. They give me great ideas and advice. Sometimes they're listening, sometimes I'm listening. I can think of a few ladies who are "young" with decades of experience that treat me as an equal. We are knowledgeable in different things, but we can ask each other questions, or discuss what we know from experience. I'm going to miss my friends, both long time and short time friends, but I know that this is another learning experience for me. Something I will get to share as I experience it. And yes, my adventures can be found on this blog. Luv ya'll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment