Monday, December 21, 2009

Getting down to the wire...

We have one week and three days til we climb on a plane. We're not packed. Newsletters are not sent. Christmas presents are not wrapped. Some aren't here yet, or finished yet. And I'm updating my blog. Go Figure! I'm not sure that I have anything inspirational, or really that I have anything to say at all, other than AAAAHHHHH!!!!! :) Please just pray for us, bunches and bunches, and I'm sure I will come up with something life changing when I get to Spain... maybe I'll put up pictures too... so Merry Christmas and New Years!

1 comment:

Ashley W. said...

good luck with that all! sounds like a lot, but it'll happen somehow lol. are you guys going to use this blog to keep up with your adventures over there? it'd be fun to hear about what they will be having you do each day.