Sunday, March 16, 2014

Little Force #2- end of the first trimester!

How far along? 13 weeks

When is the due date? September 23, 2014 

How much weight gained? 5 pounds gained. It's definitely going on easier this time!
We have been sick and lying around though, so I am hoping with warmer weather on the way that getting out and about will help combat that!

Wearing maternity clothes? Pshaw. No. But I am wearing my comfy pants, comfort is necessary.

Any stretch marks? Just the leftovers from last time.

How is sleep? Well, could be better, but I get a decent amount at night and then a nap helps too. 

Any weird dreams? Oh where to start! Pretty sure mine could trump any other person's dream. Sadly the most recent and vivid one involved some characters from my husband's favorite show- Star Trek Voyager. Yes, it is that bad.

Best moment this week? Heartbeat at my first appointment. 160 - strong and healthy. Never get tired of hearing my baby's heartbeat!

Missing Anything? Sleeping on my tummy!!! I have been trying hard to switch to sleeping on my sides! 

Any movement? Nope… waiting for some flutters!

Any food cravings? Anything sugary or breakfast related!

Have you started to show yet? Eh… I don't think anyone has noticed yet.

Gender? Not yet! 

What is Daddy thinking about these days? Bigger car. Lol. 

Labor Signs? I would hope not.

Happy or Moody most of the time? Yes? Mostly happy unless there is grumpiness in the house.

Any "nesting" preparations? Not until I know what it is.

Looking forward to this week?  Dates with friends this week!

1 comment:

Eryal said...

Congratulations! Hope your pregnancy continues to go smoothly.