There's stuff outside my window? Last week was such a great week. I was able to get outside (and enjoy the weather) and go running 3 times... This week because of my "work" schedule I am stuck inside with 3 handsome little men, who are all in their beds, but not quiet...
I am thinking~
I should stop saying "yes"! I just really enjoy helping people over cleaning my house.
I am thankful for~
Quiet babies. Quiet anything really.
From the learning rooms~
I wish I was in a learning room. There's so many different pictures of where I should be or need to be. Educationally, Spiritually...
From the kitchen~
Oh, yeah. that place... I would love to dedicate a day to that place... It's not going to happen.
I am creating~
My son's super late birthday party stuff! It's only a month late and we're having a few friends over to play.
I am going~
Nowhere. fast. Ok, I'm kidding. I just got back from Europe. I'm good until Christmas.
I am reading~
I was reading Pride and Prejudice and something else too... I guess when I find it, I will remember.
I am hoping~
To change some things in my life. Attitude. Actions. Approach.
I am hearing~
One of the kiddos playing with a balloon. Air conditioning running.
Around the house~
IS A MESS.
Chocolate covered donuts and powdered donuts. Dipped in hot chocolate. I'm not hiding anything in my pantry. What makes you think that?
Here is a picture thought I am sharing~
I can't imagine the rent... but I wonder what happens the day they don't look out the window to admire the view... and I wonder what it takes for us to realize we've been taking something for granted.
No comments:
Post a Comment