Sunday, March 18, 2012

16 weeks.


I honestly thought I would feel more pregnant. Having only 2 sick days in 16 weeks seems like a fluke. I feel more like I've gotten a lease on 4 months of not having to deal with the painful monthly cramps.

If not for the heartbeat checks and the one ultrasound I would hardly believe it. How I wish I could listen for little Force's heartbeat everyday.
I found this little questionaire for easy updates for being pregnant. I thought it would be fun to see how things slowly change.

How far along? 16 Weeks
Due Date: August 31.
Total weight gain/loss: none. Can't seem to eat fast enough for my little leech.
Maternity clothes? nope. Still rockin' my old clothes.
Stretch marks? not that weren't there from before.
Sleep: good except between 2-4am. Why do I have to be wide awake?
Best moment this week: hearing the heartbeat on friday I get so excited when I hear that!
Miss Anything? sometimes fruity girly drinks, so I hunt anything frozen and fruity. I wish I didn't have a conscience sometimes, because I think would I really feed this to a baby? and try to find something else.
Movement: I sometimes feel fluttering, but I put my hand on my belly and then feel my pulse racing in my fingers! Come on baby, use the force!!!
Food cravings: I have anti-cravings. I will feel hungry and think something sounds good until I start cooking. Then I'm like guys, this smells awful. Do you really want to eat this? but seriously don't get me started on my bavarian creme filled doughnuts.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells make me queasy!
Have you started to show yet: no. but I want a little round bump!
Gender prediction: One or the other. We were laughing about not being able to combined she/he/it (use your imagination) and this morning "her-man" popped into my head. It's a "perfect" combo of male and female. right? ::Imagine me spastic laughing::
Labor Signs: not even close to time for that!
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy unless I get tired. then hand over the cheesecake and nobody gets hurt.
Looking forward to: garage sale season next month!!! and another ultrasound!!! yes!

No comments: