Monday, February 22, 2010

being open

I feel like God is trying to tell me things... things to work on, things that I need to focus on, things I need to let Him handle, since He is far more capable. My problem I think is deciphering between what God is telling me and what I think God is telling me.
Also, Pray for us, in about 6 months we have to figure out if we have enough money to sign back up for another year as Missionary Associates,(which is double the budget we're on now as MAPS). If we don't have enough we can't come back to IMM as MAPS again, so we trying to figure out what to do next if that's the case. We could do something like teaching at the MK school in Madrid, so we can still "work" part time for IMM. Or if God has something else for us after this year, that He will show that to us in the next several months.

No comments: