Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hopes and Dreams

I have no idea why I picked this title... I have been learning so much I feel like my head is going to eventually run out of room, actually I feel like that everyday. I have learned that when you have no idea how to handle something it is so much easier to toss aside all your methods of handling it and let God handle it. That doesn't mean you should pray God gets you out of stupid mistakes you make, merely that you know you can't handle it by yourself and you hope to learn something from this moment that you can hold onto for future reference. I also am picking up bits and pieces of Spanish and Vietnamese. My brain cannot hold all this... well, it can, I just feel like I'm using 50% of my brain instead of the normal 10% (that's normal or so Tim says) If normal is 10%, I feel sorry for people who are stupid by choice. Trying to figure out the craziness of life- work, visas, packing and storing, friends coming and going, learning new things, fitting in the normal day to day things... even when I don't want to... small kitchens = dirty dishes a lot = kim not wanting to do them. cooking movies = kim wanting to cook something = kim not cooking because of small kitchen and dirty dishes. Don't worry, I'm about to go do it... I'm just practicing Procrastinating.
I guess the point is keep focused on God, your hopes and dreams will fall into place, but there will be dirty dishes and stupid people along the way.

No comments: