Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Thanksgiving...

Although thanksgiving was awhile ago.. every day is a day of thanksgiving. Today was a day that brought amazement. I hadn't thought about it much til today when it was brought to my attention that the kids in the kid's club at my old church had a little section in their books for missionaries. They are supposed to have a missionary sign the book and write down their favorite verse... that's when I realized... I am a Missionary. I was asked to sign one and I was sitting there thinking, I really am one, the kids know I am and the adults know I am, somehow it just took me longer to really realize it. The other amazing thing is our budget. We have had so many give so generously, which is a miracle because the future is SO uncertain. But they gave trusting that God would take care of them (and us) no matter what. We are so grateful. We are seeing God doing amazing things..
thank you.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Kim-
It was SO good to see you both at TWMS!! We are really excited to get you guys here. I'm sad that our paths may not cross for very long, but I know that IMM will be a better place for having you guys here. I'm dealing with a bit of uncertainty myself, and I suppose it's good for me. :) Teaches me to Trust. Not that I like it, but it's necessary. Hang in there!
Erin