Tuesday, August 26, 2014

36 weeks!

How far along? 36 weeks! Where did time go?

When is the due date? September 23, 2014 

How much weight gained? 27 pounds - I'm slowing down!!! yes!!!

Wearing maternity clothes? Yes! this belly is sticking way out!

Any stretch marks? When my almost 2 year old sees my belly and says "uck!" you know it's not good. 

How is sleep? I wish it was awesome but I'm wide awake for an hour or so between 3 and 4 am… so I'm practicing?!?!?

Any weird dreams? Ha! I dreamt my neighbors were all having bake sales. They should have just come to my door. I would have bought something from everyone. 
I also had a creepy dream that a little girl (same size as Timothy) came down the stairs in the middle of the night when I was changing Timothy's diaper. I screamed over and over for Tim to wake up and then when he finally came out of the room he was like just stick her in bed next to Timothy and we'll figure it out in the morning. So glad that dream was done…. freaked me out!!!

Best moment this week? I have a new car!!! Well, SUV… Well, Minivan looking SUV. It's pretty slick. And my husband took me to the beach, IKEA and the Cheesecake Factory on our way back from getting my car. 

Missing Anything? My brain… where is that?

Any movement? I am pretty sure he is trying to do handstands in there… dude, there is not enough room for that. 

Any food cravings? Not really. Unless it's smoothie related. :)

Have you started to show yet? I am being complimented on my roundness. I think that's a compliment. 

Gender? It's a boy!!!

What is Daddy thinking about these days? Things that need to get done. 

Labor Signs? Braxton-Hicks contractions every once in awhile. Hoping that it's a sign that this little man is turned the right way.

Happy or Moody most of the time? Generally, pretty happy, some days I'm just tired and want people to not bug me. 

Any "nesting" preparations? Trying to get lots done, but there's SO MUCH to get done!!


Looking forward to this week? My in-home check-up… maybe I should start cleaning for that. 

No comments: