There was a time when the laundry was done, folded or ironed and put away, at least until my hubby got home from work.
everyday, life greets me with
everyday, life greets me with an unending basket of clean or dirty laundry.
but...
everyday, life greets me with a little mister who talks to himself when he wakes up every morning and snuggles me when I hold him close.
everyday, life is filled with a little mister who has the best smile in the whole wide world.
everyday, life greets me with a big mister who talks with me about everything and holds me tight when I'm tired.
everyday, life is filled with love, unconditional love from my big mister, and well, my little mister too.
I've learned a lot about myself in the last 3 months.
A lack of sleep will make even the most loving mothers have melt downs.
Those 2am feedings are possible without opening your eyes.
Some things just don't matter when you're holding a baby.
Your heart might explode because you love like never before.
Suddenly everything is worth it.

No comments:
Post a Comment