this is the day I've been pondering these things. A headache that i would like to disappear, but I have not taken anything for it, for fear of the stomach flu - I have thrown up too much today to want to encourage more of it. On a lighter note, if I don't eat anything tomorrow or if I throw up everything I will be well on my way to my New Year's Resolution- lose 5 pounds. I'm probably one of the few that could do their resolution in one day! Just kidding!
As far as suitcases, please pray for us as we look for a job. We have been blessed to be able to stay with a friend of Tim's, in return I make breakfast, lunch and dinner when he's there... and that was our stipulation. But we are living out of suitcases while we hunt for possible jobs. He has some interviews lined up in the next week and we'd like to get a job offer soon. Please pray that God will guide us to the right job.
No comments:
Post a Comment