Wednesday, November 24, 2010

help, i'm packing.... and i don't know what i'm doing.

I should be scared. I am scared.
I go on a 12 day trip tomorrow. which is going to fly by too quickly. I know this because all our other trips happened the same way. we packed them full of places to go and things to see... and time disappeared too quickly.
then we get back to spain.
and then we have a matter time (can't tell, it's a surprise) before we have to be ready to go home.
and i'm freaking out. because i know the number of days, and i'm wondering if it's possible.
but i have a plan.
i will take over the commons area with 4 large (as in the biggest size possible) bags, 2 backpacks, 2 duffle bags (and who knows what else).
i will pack the best way I know = scared to death, and all breakables in my carry-ons.

at some point i will actually make it to the plane and giggle as my husband carries around a cute pink bag for me (only because I will be sporting a rocking-out backpack ... ehem-his backpack).

and pray for us- jobhunting, life, whatever happens next, etc.

No comments: