is my patio that has had infrequent visits from me in the past, but now I have several seedlings growing on its warm terracotta tiles. Soon I shall relax there surrounded by vegetables and flowers. Hope the next tenants love the plants!
I am thinking~
"I wait quietly before God,
for my victory comes from him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation,
my fortress where I will never be shaken."
I am thankful for~
life. direction. answers. faith. love. grace. hope. friends. family.
From the learning rooms~
i need to spend more time in- have lots to do and "not enough time" to do it. it's in quotations because it is merely an excuse and a horrible one at that.
From the kitchen~
which is in constant disarray. one day clean, the next dirty. but "one who spends too much time cleaning does not do enough living."(Organization = dying)
I am creating~
nothing. I have nothing that screams "create me" at the moment, and i think this is something to be thankful for. Maybe my creative instincts will return soon and beg me to create something.
I am going~
to a lot of cool places around here. I have been to Toledo, Segovia, Tarragona, Salou and Barcelona. There are many more places that are awaiting my visits. and i plan to enjoy every single one of them.
I am reading~
max lucado. and debi pearl. and soon alicia britt chole.
I am hoping~
that God will give a refreshing touch, and that each time i ask for that refreshing touch, i accept it willingly.
I am hearing~
Lead me to the cross by Hillsong. ::goosebumps:: You by Hillsong. ::chills:: i wish i could sing and i wish i could sing well.
Around the house~
Are things i delight in. and things i hope to fit in my suitcase when I go back home. ha!
One of my favorite things~
Coffee. Mostly because I love to have a cup of coffee with someone. I enjoy my coffee more when I'm absorbing wisdom and profoundness from someone. but I'll take it either way.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing~
this reminds me of the movie "a walk in the clouds" which reminds me of the lovely kitchen in that movie...
1 comment:
Hey Kimmy! I love you and I love this post! I can't wait till the day that Bradley can have our own overseas adventure, doing God's work! p.s. we'll have to have coffee together when you get back :)
Post a Comment