Saturday, November 7, 2009

excitement. i think.

Visas are in!!!! We're so excited!!!! There's a lot of work coming up. Packing mostly. We're building a shed at Tim's parent's house to store our stuff in. Busy, Busy. I keep thinking that I just need to get through one more week. and then that week finishes and the next hectic one starts. It has to settle down right? Please pray for us. Me mostly, I stress out very easily. I feel like if I don't do something, or I'm not on time that the world is going to end. Well, maybe not, but I stress when I can (in fact) affect an outcome and I don't. Or maybe not the way I intended.
"God remembered us when we were down. His love never quits. Takes care of everyone in time of need. His love never quits. Thank God, who did it all! His love never quits!" Psalms 136:23, 25-26

No comments: